BIM – an intelligent service
BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
As BIM embraces the entire project coordination and interface conflicts are managed at the project stage.
Savings by common working environment
- BIM is a digital tool embracing building and process equipment in one format.
- BIM provides an overall digital model of the factory enabling clash tests at all points.
- All elements are specified exactly in the digital model.
- The model creates a single point of truth.
State-of-the-art data platform.
- Autodesk family (Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Inventor, 3ds Max, Infraworks, Civil 3d, Robot, ReCap, A360, BIM360, Flow Design), Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, Trimble family (Tekla), Bentley family, Rhinoceros, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Lumion, , SOFiSTiK, Midas
- BIM ecosystem – 2 universities (4 faculties), postgraduate education academy, BIM community – 300 active participants; 3500 engineers in the talent pool
Strong engineering team and state-of-the-art data platform.
- 5 years in BIM consultancy business (20 projects completed, >10 000 man hours).
- Key team: 2 seniors, 5 middle BIM engineers backed by additional staff.
- Education/intro, project management, service provider
- Own BIM-talent ecosystem built in Eastern Europe
-close collaboration with reputed institutions, scientific communities, research institutes and manufacturers.